Annual of the Department of Slavic Studies
The first issue of the Annual of St. Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia appeared in 1904. In the period 1910 ‒1950 (nos.5 – 46), specialized series of the Annual of the Department of History and Philology was published; in the period 1951‒1965 there was Annual of the Philological Department which in 1966 split into Annual of the Department of Slavic Studies and Annual of the Department of Western Philologies. In the Annual of the Department of Slavic Studies, both established and young scholars working at that department and doctoral students report results of their research contributing to the study of Slavic languages and literatures. The publications cover various fields of literary and language history, literary theory, general linguistics, sociolinguistics, contact linguistics, intercultural relations, intertextuality, translation theory and practice, cultural anthropology, and others. The editorial board of the annual consists of 5 or 7 scholars belonging to the Department of Slavic Studies who review all the papers submitted for publication. Also, the opinion of external reviewers for each paper was taken into account. Abstracts and keywords in English accompany each paper.
Nos. 98 (2013), 99 (2014), 100 (2015) (editorial board: Gergana Dacheva, Margarita Mladenova, Tatyana Slavova (editor-in-chief), Katya Staneva, Rostislav Stankov; executive editor: Elka Milenkova, secretary: Snezhana Filcheva) and 101 (2016) (editorial board: Gergana Dacheva, Margaret Dimitrova (editor-in-chief), Dobromir Grigorov, Kalin Mikhaylov, Margarita Mladenova, Nikolay Papuchiev, Rostislav Stankov; executive editor: Elka Milenkova, secretary: Snezhana Filcheva) are available online at the websute of the University Library
++359 2 9308 205 Snezhana Filcheva